4/19/2008

???Witch???

A friend and I were talking the other day about sleeping habits and I asked him if he ever has one of those night when you wake up in the middle of it and just can't go back to sleep. What usually happens to me is I get really mad, I try to pray, and finally a couple of hours later I am able to go back to sleep. The next day is always horrible, but that is a way different story! Well, this friend of mine said that he didn't ever have any trouble sleeping through the night and in fact it had been several months since he had one of those sleepless nights.

(I missed seeing him at my mid-week Bible study because I went to see Wicked, the story of the two witches of Oz.)
This is what happened while I was gone...

...Another friend told me what had happened. For the past three nights, since we had the conversation, he has been waking up in the middle of the night and had not been able to fall back asleep! I know it might be a little mean to get great pleasure out of this, but it is really hard not to find amusement in the irony of the situation. Well, it lead everyone to believe that I MUST hold some powers and therefore it is very POSSIBLE I could be a witch (of course this is all joking and teasing)! I hope that you can sleep tight and not let those horrible bed bugs wake you up anymore :)

1 comment:

KT said...

Update:
I talked to him on Sunday and he had in total six nights of sleep that he either didn't sleep or kept waking up!

Last night I had a sleepless night...I guess the old saying is true...what comes around goes around!