4/25/2008

Sometimes I Amaze Myself

School is school and it is never really a pretty picture! Today was a little different story! One of my classes has weekly quizzes so that we can stay on top of things and when our exams come we can be a little better prepared. You would think they wouldn't be too tough, but they are a lot harder than one would think. As my prof is preparing to hand out the quiz I get a brainy idea, since there was only six out of twenty some students in class we should be able to have a group quiz! I asked and she thought it was a brilliant idea! Let's just say we all got perfect scores! I would say that today's picture was like a Picasso or Rembrandt!

Side Note: A girl had walked in and asked if we had a quiz and once she found out we did she left...it really stinks to be her!

No comments: