4/08/2008

Missing "Wallet"

I lost my "wallet" today without even knowing I have lost it. The ""
are because I never liked the term wallet when used for a girl. I have
recently called it my billfold, but everyone made fun of me for it. So,
I don't know what you call it, but I will settle of the quoted
wallet. At nine this morning I checked my email and there it was. An
email from my security department of my school informing me they have
my wallet! I am just thankful for whomever turned it in! Thanks to
you!!! Well, even if they tried to steal something from me I really
don't have anything to take. I am glad that I was spared the panic
feeling of having lost something sooo important and not knowing where it was!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wallet:
pocket-sized folded case for money: a small flat folding case, usually made of leather or plastic, that holds paper money and credit cards and is usually carried in a pocket or purse.

This definition seems to "fit the bill"!

Glad that you Found what you didn't know you had Lost.

~jane