4/07/2008

I Got Everything I Wanted :)

So, you know the days that nothing really went your way? Well, Sunday was the day that everything went my way!

First,
I really really wanted Mexican food. Truth being told in the last week
I have had three Mexican meals, so it was a little more than just a
want in my books! So, I lean over to a friend and say I think we should
do Mexican after Church. Low and behold someone else thought so too and
picked to go to ElChappalas!!!

Second, I have been wanting
to play volleyball since forever now! During the summer a bunch of us
on Sunday afternoons get together and play- too much fun! We ha done of
us scout out for the nets and low and behold-The nets were finally
up!!!! We got to play volleyball.

Third, I really wanted peanut butter and ice cream! I know I know! Weird and not the best, but I couldn't help it! Then I was asked if I wanted to go to the bachelor pad and have some ice cream! Three bachelors from my church all live together, which makes their home a bachelor pad! Not only was it ice cream, but it was peanut butter cup ice cream!!!

Yesterday was just one of those day!!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Well, aren't you a Lucky Louie!