4/21/2008

Perfection?

This isn't really a story, but more thoughts...so hang in there with me because sometimes my thoughts can be all over the board.

I just wanted to say that I had a great day yesterday! It has been the
nicest day (weather wise) since I have left Ghana on December 15th!
Four months I have wasted away in this tundra (okay okay...I haven't
been wasting away and Wisconsin really isn't that bad in winter...I
happen to like some aspects about winter, but I think you all get my
drift). Well, yesterday the Mongolia missions team (I don't know if I
mentioned this yet, but I am going to Mongolia this summer on a
missions team) at lunch together at a park. It was wonderful!!!! During
the summer a bunch of us get together every Sunday afternoon and play
volleyball! Too much fun! Well, yesterday was our second Sunday playing
and it was a cherryon top of an already amazing weekend!

No comments: