4/02/2008

Wickedly Wicked

Have you all heard about the musical Wicked? If you haven't let me tell
you a little about it! It is the story about the witches of the Wizard
of Oz before Dorthy came in her tornado. It is WONDERFUL!!! And it is
TOO MUCH FUN!!! I LOVE IT! (So, you don't think I am going off the
handle about something I haven't seen...I have seen it once before)

My
school announced that they have forty tickets on sale for $20.00!!!
This includes ticket and transportation!!! It is a complete deal,
considering that tickets are around $100normally and it is in
Chicago!!! So, the tickets were supposed to go on sale at 9 am this
morning. So I got to the office where they were being sold at 8:50! It
turns out the they had started to sell them early and by the time that
I get to the front of the line I might not be able to get my two
tickets. I was really reallydisappointed , because as you read above I
really really really like this musical! Well, turns out they miscounted
the sales of the tickets and I got the LAST TWO Tickets!! I felt like
Willy in WillyWonka! I've got the last two tickets (I sang that in my head as I wrote it)!

2 comments:

Jane said...

So, who gets Ticket # 2?

Anonymous said...

My sister and I went to see Wicked on April 18. She bought us tickets for my birthday. It was amazing! If you haven’t seen it, you should go!! The singing was incredible!! So before you go, it would be better to compare tickets prices, coz the prices are often sky rocked. I used not to do that before, but now I find it interesting idea and it’s FREE!!Here is the link:
http://www.ticketsreview.com/theater/wicked_tickets/
I think this is will interest you!!!!