7/26/2007

17 Days!!!

I leave for Africa in only 17 days. I am pretty emotional right now. Mainly because when I return home my life will be forever changed. My mom is going to be moving to LaCrosse while I am away. This means that when I come back from Ghana I will be moving into my own apartment and I will be a couple hundred miles away from my mom. I think the unknown is still extremely scary. I don't know where I am going to store all of my belongings. I don't know how God is going to allow me to change...will I be a completely different person.

I realize that this isn't the best thing, to worry about everything. It is my sin nature. I worry! I know a couple of my sister in Christ read my e-mails. So, I need your prayers. Please pray the fallowing for me and my trip...

~That I would continue to grow in Christ
~That I would have safety in all aspects of my stay in Ghana
~That I would trust Christ for a couple of hard things going on in my life
~For good health
~That I would use the time away from friends and family to grow in my dependence in Christ for all my needs...that he will become more of my all than he is right now
~That I would not worry, but rest in the Lord

1 comment:

anne said...

hooray!
Praying