8/06/2007

A Week From Today I Will Be in Ghana!

I am under a week! If all goes well I will be in Ghana, asleep, by this time next week! I am really excited about going, but as I start to say goodbye I know it's going to be a hard time. So, this is what I am going to be doing with my last week in the States for a couple of months. I plan on eating all the corn on the cob I can get my hands on! I also need to finish shopping and finish packing. This is going rather well, but the more I pack the more I realize I still need to pack! I only have a few things left on my life. Mainly medications that I might need and some hygiene products. The most important thing is a need to get all of my furniture in storage somewhere. I have a few leads on a couple of storage units and peoples houses that said I could store some things there, but overall I really don't have any place to store my things and I have less than a week to find a place and get my things moves in!!! I am also sick! I have a cold that is leaving me tired and a little grumpy! Other than my complaints things are going really well for me!

1 comment:

anne said...

Still praying for your trip there :)