2/12/2007

Olives


I have never been a fan of olives. I mean I like them on my subs, tacos
and salads. Before the other day they were not something I could sit
down and eat...or even have cravings for. For a class paper I had to go
into a grocery store where I normally do not shop and observe thedifferences
. i ended up going to a great little Italian speciality tore in
Madison. All the people were amazingly nice and wanted me to try a
bunch ofdifferent cultural things in their deli. Including these purple
olives that they claimed to have been soaked in Red Wine and are
imported from Argentina. (here is a little side note...they have over
25 different kinds of olives and these were the only odd colored ones
in the case) Well, I took the first bite and I just had to buy some.
They were so good. So, I got some to share with the class when we
talked about our observations. So, if you ever come across purple
olives fromArgentina you must try them!!!!

2 comments:

Steve Burri said...

But, just keep them far away from my pepperoni pizza!

anne said...

k...so funny because my blog is titled Olives on a Monday because I loathe them both! But now you have me intrigued to a good (is this possible?) olive. :)