10/23/2006

You've Been Ghosted


Okay, I can not help myself from divulging this story. This is one of the funniest things that have ever happened. The Benish family was ghosted this past week which means and anonymous person left candy on their door step with a explanation of why and a picture of a ghost on it! I went over to the Beautiful Benish’s house for a bible study on Sunday and then Morgan and I went out to dinner. Since the night was young and so are Morgan and I we started to hatch a plan of dropping off more candy on their doorstep and fleeing yet again.
So, we bought our candy. Well low and behold we had nothing to put the candy in. So, I tell Morgan to look kin my glove compartment and try to find something. Well, we found this dirty used sock…. And decided to use it. So we went to the house and snuck by the front door. Dropped the candy filled sock…rang the door…and ran! After about twenty minutes or so of driving around we came back Morgans and went inside.
Upon entry we heard this weird story of something leaving a dirty candy filled sock on their door. It was even more shocking when they blamed it on my pastors family (whom live across the street). Yet another plan was made to return the sock to the “rightful” owners. Kenzy actually returned the sock where our pastors son retrieved it looking rather clueless about why a candy filled sock was left on their doorstep. Then Morgan and I got all the enjoyment about having played two pranks on her family in one night! Good Job Morgan…That was the BEST! Sorry to the Swanson’s I am sure you will all have an understanding and forgiving heart!

2 comments:

Julia said...

THAT WAS YOU?!?!?!?!? ROTFL! We could not figure it out for the life of us... who would leave a filthy sock on our doorstep? I have to tell you though, it's still sitting on our dining room table last I checked. SO funny!

KT said...

Yeah yeah yeah... Morgan and I didn't leave it on yoru door step...it was Kenzy and the Mrs.! We just sat back and laughed!