10/12/2006

An Update

I haven’t written in a while and I need to be forgiven. I also said in bible study that I blog instead of journal, which is true, but even if I was journaling I would still have forgotten to write. So, I think I should be redeemed of my transgressions. I will make a list of all the things that have happened and promise to keep writing!
 My car was hit and is now going to be fixed…The Lord was so good in that he answered prayer to make known who did this and that I wouldn’t have to pay for it. (turns out it was the sweetest lady in my church)
 I moved back home with my mom! I am so thankful that I have a mom who is proud of me for doing what is right and who is always encouraging me in the Lord. Thanks mom!
 I changed bible study from Dr. Wojo to the Benish’s! Boy oh Boy was that a change! I am thankful that I have a church family who meets to study His truths and word and that I can be a part of that growing process.
 I went to a barn yard dance! Lets just say that that was a lasting memory!
 School is School. I am currently working through the mazes of mid-terms. But, God is so good and I think that I have a good handle on all of them. With His help of course.
I think that is about it! Wow! So much time has gone by without a lot of substantial things happening. I don’t know to be sad or glad. Until next time!

2 comments:

Julia said...

It was a square dance in a barn, not a barn yard dance!! And you know you had fun, admit it! ;) I'm glad that the whole car thing was figured out, I was worried about that!! Have a glorious (if not freezing day!)

Steve Burri said...

Katie,
I've finally gotten here. It certainly does help having the correct IP address!

It sure has been good having you in our Discovery Group.

I know that our group is probably much more serious and mature in nature than that of Ed's. (heh!) How else is it different?