9/07/2006

A little fun was the trick

I, Katie, am no longer paralyzed by the thought of going out at night in Madison. Of course I would never do this by myself. But, last night Barb P (from church) and I went out on State Street to this stellar Mediterranean and Afghanistan Eatery. It was Amazing. I got Moroccan Lemon Chicken. It had green olives, potatoes, lemons, and all sorts of herbs and goodies. We also got an amazing appetizer! I do not know what it was, but I do want it again. I truly hate just raving about food, but I truly feel in love with this place! Also, I feel in love a little more with Madison and the night life. Give and take it was a Wednesday night, but it still was at night. If you ever get a chance to check this place out… go four it. Oh, we also hit up Cold Stone on the way out. You have never had ice cream until you have had ice cream from Cold Stone. Now I am hungry…arrrrgh I think I should just stop before I start. u'all have a nite

No comments: