4/13/2009

Goals for Growth in Northern Ireland

I have started to think of some of the goals I would like to accomplish during my study abroad experience in Northern Ireland. Some of them are personal, some of them are academia based and some of them are just for fun! Here is the start of my list...
1. I want to do something that I never thought I would do! Something that isn't dangerous or illegal, but something that I thought I wouldn't ever do. What? you may ask! I won't know until the opportunity presents itself!
2. I want to gain clarity into what I want to do with the rest of my life. I know that I would like to work in the field of international education, yet I have no idea what the next step for me is. I would be nice to gain some insight unto this issue.
3. I want to make every single day an adventure. I want to get out and see the city of Belfast everyday! Either take a walk to a park or find a new coffee shop. I want to have a story to tell!
4. I want to visit at least 5 countries!

This is it right now, but I plan on coming up with a couple more! Super Excited!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are real close to where i live. let me know if you find some great places. i would love to enjoy them too. blessings for this new adventure. keep God at the forefront and it will be everything you want and more.