11/14/2008

10 Ways I Procrastinate



1.Facebook…need I say more?
2.www.sunshineatnitetime.blogspot.com.
3.Playing games on my iPhone.
4.Watching TV…Gossip Girls, House, Kitchen Nightmares, The Mentalist and Desperate Housewives are my current must guilty pleasures.
5.Talking on the phone has always quenched my need for doing anything productive, but discovery of bluetooths have changed that a little…or at least made it possible for me to do something productive while talking…not saying I actually do it!
6.Watching Movies…I watched Phantom of the Opera twice last week!
7.Reading a Book…this may sound good, but when you are in college you need to be reading text books, not the Ugly series!
8.Going for Drives...I don’t do this a whole lot, but every once in a while I get in my car and drive in the country…it helps me think.
9.Cleaning when I should be studying…this may not seem like a waste of time, but I always go on a cleaning spree when I should be studying for an exam. In the end I think it helps me study for the exam because the house is clean, but it just seems to me to be a waste of time when I need to spend time on something that matters!
10.Thinking up fairy tales in my head…all I can say is that I am a true romantic at heart!

No comments: