1/15/2009

Beauty from a Brother

My brother and I rarely see eye to eye. Do not get me wrong, I would lay down my life for him. I stumbled upon these photos that he took this past summer on a road trip to Washington. I never knew that my brother could take such beautiful photos. For this weeks Ugly to Attractive I am displaying the photos my brother took. To display that sometime my ignorance of others talents and assumptions of their lack of ability (ugly thoughts) and lead to the discovery that even a brother can capture beauty in a moment through a lens (beautiful thoughts). I love you Matt and Happy belated Birthday!



(used with permission)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Lovely photos! The "fallen city" one is my favorite! :D

Happy belated birthday to your brother!

Unknown said...

fallen city... it speaks volumes.

KT said...

When I was adjusting the exposure in the fallen city photo I realized that my brother was in it, there is a lot of symbolism in the photo.