12/08/2008

10 Things that Go Missing

1. My planner...you would think the one thing that allows me to know what is going on would be something that I would never be misplaced. Well, think again.
2. Socks...I swear that the drying is eating them or they are growing legs and walking away!
3. Sticky Notes...I write a ton of noted to myself. It is so frustrating when you wrote yourself a note and left it somewhere to remind you of something and then when you need to be reminded you can't find the note to remind you.
4. Words...I often can not remember a word (I know it happens to everyone), but at 21 years of age it should not be happening this _____, what is the word I am looking for? That's right...often!
5. Eye Brow Pluckers...Everytime I need to pluck I have to buy a new one because my old one is MIA!
6. Jewelery...I really don't want to get started on this.
7. Money...So, it really don't go missing, but it does drain sometimes surprisingly quick.
8. Time...Too many things to do with too little time to do it! The worst is when I go to my moms for a long weekend and it seems like a couple of minutes later I am having to leave.
9. Reciepts...I am not good at keeping track of them...and when I try it seems like my wallet is busting at the seams, but that one I am looking for itsn't there.
10. Taking time to smell the roses...between school and work my fun times are missing from my life. I need to remember to not live to work, but work to live.

No comments: