7/26/2010

My Updated Life!

Since I moved to Onalaska, WI in January, my life have been in constant transition. I finally feel like I am settling in to my new life! There have been a couple of additions and subtractions from my life.

Subtraction #1: A Certain Relationship
While in Ireland I met a boy from Wisconsin. I fell hard for him. Silly, I know! Well, needless to say (sense he is the subtractions category) that he is no longer a part of my in the a "romantic" sense. This is my second and deepest heart break experience. I know that this is God's will and honestly His mercy on my, which I am making a choice to praise Him for it!

Subtraction #2: My Independence
Moving back home is a HUGE transition. I love my family, but I love them even more when there is some distance between us! At times I think that an ocean is too vast, yet works very well to keep my sanity! On a serious note, I am learning a lot through this "subtraction" and I know that when all is said and done I will grow a lot through this.

Addition #1: A Bug
Yep, I got myself a little black bug. It has four wheels and and a really cute horn! It is the perfect time in my life to have my dream car!

Addition #2: My Church
I have found an amazing church family! Although I love my previous church family to bits and pieces, I am so thankful for my new church family. I feel very loved, excepted and challenged by them! We also were blessed with an amazing new Senior Pastor in April! His preaching has been such a source of growth in my life! God really loves me!

Addition #3: The Job
In April I was offered a position at the above Church. I am officially the "Youth Ministry Assistant". I love my job! I honestly never thought of youth ministry and I do not know if this is what God has for me long term, but I am enjoy it! I could not have asked for a better job, better employer, or better co-workers!

As challenging and stressful it is, life can be truly amazing! I can't think about what is waiting in eternity! Holy Cow, it's going to be awesome!

8 comments:

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Raul Gonzales said...

Hi,iºam Raul from Madrid,Spain,you did a nice job with this website,i like your articles and you photos,i will visit you again soon to see the new post because a like traveling and meet new people,i was born in
Nehoiu ,is a beautiful town in Romania,but now i live in Spain and i work in marketing ,i love reading about serial killers and i work with a SEO friendly directories , you can submit you sites here,i hope you will find it usefull.bye bye

ѕρєтєиfяα said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ѕρєтєиfяα said...

Hi! I'm Francesca from Brescia, Italy, you have a very nice blog and..did you study in Ghana?..Amazing! It was a wonderful experience, wasn't it?
bye! :)

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Tomeqh said...

greatpost

nancylove said...

Moncler
Moncleroutlet
Moncler outlet
moncler clothing
moncler jacket
jackets

Moncler Hoody
Moncler T-shirt
Moncler Polo shirt
Moncler Jackets
Moncler Down Jackets
Moncler Vest Jackets
Moncler Light Jackets

WonTaek Chung said...

I love how you used the addition and subtraction =D I might use it as well hahaha

Yes, I love family as well =D