3/25/2009

Whispers of Life...

I have been feeling very absent from a lot in the last couple of weeks and months. I think some of reasons for these feelings are because of being lost in thought. I have had a lot to think about and many of those thoughts just can't be expressed. They are like the light clouds that don't actually seem like cloud, but seem like whispers in the sky. The other night it seems like some of those whispers finally drifted away, yet I still wonder when they will come back. If they will come back. Life is strange like that, I guess. Some of the whispers are from my past and dealing with hurt and anger for the things that have happened in my life. Other whispers are thoughts and questions that I have tried to hide, yet they have surfaced. Many whispers are regaurding my future and the dreams that yet to materialize.

Life is funny sometimes...as I say this, I smile flickers on my face. It is funny at times.

No comments: