12/19/2007

Missing and Thanking

Things that I am missing about Ghana...
1. The kabob stand and the sausage that I was addicted to...

2. Pineapple...until I went to Ghana I had no idea that someone could eat a whole pineapple themselves in one sitting...plus a whole pineapple was only sixty cents

3. Being so hot that a cold shower sounds great! I am so cold that the idea of taking off my clothes...even if it is to enter a hot shower...is a little scary

4. Kendall and Kristin...my two good Christian friends that I made in Ghana...

5. Eveylen's (Devilyn) ice cold water


Things that I am Thankfull to be away from and to have in the US...1. Ghanaian men...I do not feel like I am an object that men just prey on when I am here

2. Coffee and a varity of food that is amazing to my palet

3. Christmas, snow, friends and family...the Swanson's put up their Christmas tree and it smelt wonderful! I could have cried

4. Going into a store and being able to just shop and not be bothered about anything!

5. Being away from my established Christian support system...God was so good to preserve me from evil while I was in Ghana even though I had moments of tempation

No comments: